Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fun Spring Makeup Look!


Hey Girls! So being from Massachusetts I am super excited that Spring is finally here!  I thought it'd be a great idea to share a really easy and fun Spring Makeup Look.  Let me know how you like it by commenting below, and share with me your results! Lets get started!!
So first you want to start by using a purple shade eyeshadow.  Your going to apply this over your entire eyelid.  Next you want to find a dark gray/dark purple eyeshadow to apply in the crease of you eyelid. Then you want to find a highlighting eyeshadow or regular highlighter and apply that above the eyeshadow, just under your brow bone. After this step you want to use an eyeliner like the one below (e.l.f shimmer eyeliner pencil-purple) and apply that under your lower lash line.
 Now you want to use a black eyeliner for above your upper lashes.  I used my e.l.f shimmer eyeliner pencil in black.  The final step for your eyes is applying a black mascara to both your upper and lower lashes.
 For the skin I used my normal foundation routine.  I contoured my cheeks slightly and topped it off with a shimmery bronzer.  Right above my bronzer, on my cheek bone, I applied a very pink blush for that beautiful Spring Look!(blush from e.l.f).

Next I lined my lips with a pretty pink lip liner and topped it off with a shimmery pink lip gloss!
There you have it ladies, a beautiful, fun Spring Makeup look in just a few easy steps.  Let me know if you liked this look and share your results with me!  If you would like to watch me create this look in more detail check out my video on YouTube. Don't forget to Subscribe and follow me on here for updates on new posts! Thanks guys! - Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment