Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Spring & Summer 2015 Accessory Trends!

When it comes to accessories, the trends are always changing! And for this Spring & Summer Season there are some top trends you need to try!  I did some research and came across what I think are the Top 5 trends of the season!

1.) Statement Earrings- Oversized and extravagant earrings are definitely the big trend this season.  They have been seen all over the runways and in top fashion magazines.  When it comes to this trend I love the idea of making a statement and wearing something bold but I also don't think I can pull off some of these high fashion looks that we've been seeing on the runway so there are other ways of doing it and looking fierce this season.

2.) Platform Sandals- Move over platform heels, sandals are taking over and making a huge impact on the runways.  Platform Sandals are a huge trend this season and can be found pretty much anywhere that sells shoes.  I found a couple of examples encase you have yet to see this trend.  Both of these shoes can be found at forever21.com. 



The ones on the right are a faux leather with a criss-cross design and ankle strap.  The ones on the left are a sleek metallic faux leather with a Lug Sole.  They are both platform sandals but have completely different looks.  These sandals are so versatile and can be worn in so many different ways.  This is a definitely a trend you want to try this season!



Aldo $60.00
3.) The "it" bag- This season if you want to make a statement and really express your own original look your going to need your "it" bag.  Bags are huge this season and have been seen on the runways, names like Louis Vuitton, Burberry and Prada have really showcased some statement worthy bags. Obviously if your anything like me those brands are a little bit out of reach, but it is possible to get your very own "it" bag without breaking the bank.

Madden Girl
Guess
Urban Outfitters-$24.00
4.) Flats- Flats have been a trend for a while, and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.  Thank God!  This is one of my favorite trends of the season.  Recently I have noticed a lot of flat sandals in so many different styles and I am just loving the variety that is available.  I actually went to Marshalls about a week ago and got myself a pair of Guess Flats and Madden Girl Flats, both for $40.00 each.

5.) Tied Belts- Belts have definitely made it into my top 5 spring trends for 2015.  They are huge this year and can be found everywhere on the runways and top fashion magazines.  These belts that are tied and come in many different styles are also   known as "obi belts".

Walmart- $4.97
Forever 21- $3.90
So after some researching and investigating I came up with these 5 trends as being the Top 5 for this Spring and Summer season.  There are a couple trends of my own that I would like to mention.  I think these accessories are an amazing addition to any outfit and can turn a plain outfit into a stylish statement.  First I want to mention my favorite accessory...Scarves!  Scarves are amazing because they look good during any and all seasons!  But for this Spring season there are some beautiful styles and looks available to help finish any outfit!  One of my favorite places to get scarves is get ready...Walmart!! They sell 2 packs of Infinity Scarves for only $5.00.  They have so many different colors and styles to go along with any outfit.  My second honorable mention is headbands/headwraps.  I think this look is so adorable and fashionable.  You can find them pretty much anywhere, personally I love getting them from stores like Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe.  So there we have it ladies the Top 5 Accessory Trends of the season plus my honorable mentions!  I hope this was helpful and if you have any questions/comments feel free to write them below or send me an email victoriabeauty320@gmail.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment