Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Drugstore Makeup Tutorial!

Hey ladies!! So speaking for myself, I have always loved Drugstore Tutorials for a number of different reasons.  One of those reasons being I can't afford to buy all new high-end makeup all the time, another reason being I love to learn new ways of making these products work to the fullest and which products are actually worth buying!  So I decided to do my own Drugstore Makeup Tutorial for you guys to show you a few of  the products that I love and how to use them to get the best result! I'm going to share step by step directions on how to get the above look and I will also attach the link to my video so you can see more detailed directions!  Hope you guys like it and please follow me on here and comment with any feedback, or questions you have! Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for updates on new videos :) Lets Get Started!!

So the first step is applying a face primer, I am using my NYC BB Crème 5 in 1 Skin Perfector.  This step is going to help your makeup stay in place and last longer, it's not absolutely necessary but it is definitely a step that's worth taking!  Next you want to apply a liquid foundation all over your face, I used my Covergirl TruBlend Liquid Foundation in Classic Ivory. Next I am going to use my NYC Sun n Bronze Powder and apply it to my cheekbones, blending from the outer corners of my mouth up to the upper corner of my ears. I also apply my bronzer to the rest of my face using less pressure and less product in order to give my cheeks a more contoured finish. Next I take my blush from e.l.f in Fuchsia Fusion and apply that right
above where I put the bronzer.  For the eyes I use an eyeshadow trio from NYC ( I can not figure out the name of it but will let you know when I do!).  These colors are in plum/purple and dark gray/silver.  First I apply the dark gray eyeshadow all over the base of my eye. Then I apply the dark purple to the outer corner of my eye and work it into the middle of my crease by continuing to blend it.  After the two colors are blended I lightly go over it with the light pink eyeshadow to help set the powder and also apply it under my eyebrow to use as a highlighter.

Next I take my e.l.f shimmer eyeliner pencil in black and apply it to my upper lash line and finish off my eyes with my e.l.f lengthening and defining mascara!  For my eyebrows I use the Sally Hansen Brow Defining Powder which also came with an angled brush to help easier define and shape your brows! Lastly I apply my Markwins Beauty Lipstick in Nouveau Pink :) There you have it ladies this look is super easy and super cute.  Remember you do not need to have only high-end beauty products to look & feel beautiful!  Remember to check out my YouTube Video for more detailed instructions on how to achieve this gorgeous look! Full Face Drugstore Makeup Tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment