Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Lets Get It Started...

Ok, where to start? This is officially my first post and I feel like I just have so much to say.  Well first of all this blog is going to be all about beauty and fashion, all that good stuff!  About a week or so ago I was considering starting a YouTube channel doing makeup tutorials but I didn't have the equipment to really do that at the time, so I got to thinking!  I have always loved writing, I have a HUGE passion for anything beauty so WHY NOT start my own blog and share all this information and passion that I possess with people who are interested in hearing about it! So that is what I am doing and I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely excited I am.  I think, since Spring is FINALLY here I am going to start by doing some Spring and Summer Fashion Ideas and Trends for 2015!  I am from Massachusetts and those of you that are from New England can feel my pain, and also my excitement that Spring is here and we don't have to deal with anymore cold or snow, woohoo!! So lets get started then!
If you want to learn a little more about me check out my Get To Know Me Tag YouTube Video :) Please Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment