Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Easy Smokey Eye Tutorial!

 

Easy & Sexy Smokey Eye Tutorial



Hey Guys!  This is one of my favorite looks and a look I think is important for every girl to know how to do!  It's super sexy, super easy and it's a great look for a night out or a sexy date night look!  I'll show you guys some simple steps on how to accomplish this look and I'll also post my YouTube video so you can view the tutorial as well!
 
YOU WILL NEED
DARK BROWN EYESHADOW
BLACK EYESHADOW
BLACK EYELINER
MASCARA
HIGHLIGHTER
 
Step One-Apply Dark Brown Eyeshadow all over eyelid
 
                           
 
Step Two-Apply Black Eyeshadow from Middle Crease to Outer Eye Blending upward in a diagonal line, also apply under lower lash line
 
Step Three-Apply eyeliner above your lash line and bottom of your eye
 
Step Four- Apply Mascara to upper and lower lashes!
 
Step Five- Use a highlighter and apply that under eyebrow


 There you have it ladies, a sexy smokey eye in just a few simple steps!  For more detailed instructions check out my tutorial on YouTube!  Don't forget to follow/subscribe! <3 Victoria
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment