Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Kylie Jenner Teen Vogue Cover Inspired Makeup Look

So I when I came across this Magazine and saw Kylie's Makeup I knew this was something that I needed to recreate.  It is such a beautiful bronzed look and is absolutely perfect for this time of year.  Although the look seems very minimal it does take quite a bit of product to recreate!  I am going to show you how to look like a bronzed beauty this season, just like Kylie Jenner, in a few easy steps!  If you want more detailed instructions please check out my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyLgnWY5zeQ.   So first I applied a primer, which is something that isn't necessary but does help
 your makeup last longer!  Next you want to use a liquid foundation and apply that all over your face.  I am using my Sephora 10 HR Perfection Foundation in Ivory and applying it with my e.l.f foundation brush.  Next I am using my MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder and applying that over my foundation. After this I use my e.l.f concealer and apply that underneath my eyes to help conceal any dark circles.  The next steps are what is really going to get us that bronzed goddess look. 
Next I am using my Sephora 101 Contouring Palette and applying the product from the top of my ear down to the corner of my mouth, stopping about halfway down my cheek.  I also apply it to the top of my forehead right underneath my hairline.  Next I blend the product in to help make sure I have a natural finish. On top of the Sephora Contour Powder I apply my MAC Bronzer, this is going to help us really achieve this Bronzed look.  Next I take a medium brown bronzer/blush from my Makeup Palette from Macy's & apply that right above where I applied my bronzer.  On top of this I apply a beautiful brownish/red blush & finish off my cheeks with a highlighter.  Moving on to the eyes I started by applying a light/medium brown eyeshadow all over my eyelid.  Next I used a medium/dark brown & applied that from the outer corner of my eyelid to the middle of my crease.
To help finish off this bronzed eyeshadow look I used a beautiful shimmery gold eyeshadow and blended that in from the corner of my eye into the middle of my crease and then applied a highlighter right underneath my brow bone.  Underneath my lower lash line I used my e.l.f Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Gold (check out my review on this product http://victoriabeautyblogger.blogspot.com/2015/04/elf-eyes-lips-face-product-review.html ) Kylie's eyelashes are definitely what sticks out the most besides her bronzed cheeks so it is important to really lengthen and darken them! For my eyebrows I used my Sally Hansen Brow Defining Powder to achieve the bold brow Kylie has! For the lips I used my L.A Colors Lipgloss in Baby Pink for a nude glossy finish.  There you have it ladies, this sexy Bronzed look Kylie Jenner rocked on the cover recreated in a few easy steps! Please comment below and share your finished looks with me!  Don't forget to follow me on here for updates on new posts and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! Thanks - Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment