Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Before & After Makeup Looks!

"Simply Beautiful"

 
So from the time I first fell in love with makeup I also fell in love with looking at before & after pictures of makeovers.  That is what is so amazing about makeup, there are so many ways to look beautiful, and so many looks to play with.  I decided it would be really fun to do a before and after post and share some of my looks. (By The Way These Photos Are NOT Retouched!) Please feel free to comment and let me know if you would like the step by step instructions on any of these looks personally emailed to you!  Don't forget to follow me on here for updates on new posts and check out my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYt5STuqCoAhoIfUMpmXnTQ for easy & beautiful makeup tutorials! - Victoria

"Spring Beauty"
"Beaming Beauty"
 




No comments:

Post a Comment