Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Katy Perry Met Gala 2015 Inspired Makeup Look!

 Katy Perry looked absolutely stunning at this years Met Gala.  She rocked a beautiful bronzed eye and coral lip.  This is a makeup look that can be worn during the day, or turned up for a hot late night look!  I will show you guys how to get this gorgeous look with my own little twist!
 So of course I am going to start by priming my face.  This step isn't absolutely necessary but will help your makeup last longer (and who doesn't want that).  I am using my e.l.f illuminating face primer, and applying that all over my face.  Next I take my e.l.f conceal and highlighter and apply that under my eyes and on any blemishes!
Next I am taking my 10HR wear perfection foundation and then taking my 8HR wear perfection powder foundation and applying that over my liquid foundation.  Now I am taking the same e.l.f conceal & highlighter and applying that underneath my eyes to help give me a fresh, wide-awake glow!  Then I am going to take my Sephora 101 Contour Powder and use the medium brown color.  I apply that with my fan brush from the top of my ears down to the outer corner of my mouth.  On top of this powder I take a brownish-orange tone blush from my Macy's Palette and blend them together.  This is going to help us achieve the coral
tones that Katy Perry had in this look. Moving on to the eyes, I am using my Moonshadow Eyeshadow Palette from Sephora and applying the brown tone to my entire eyelid.  I am going to continue building my eyeshadow by using a darker brown tone on the outer corner of my eyelid and working that into my crease to help achieve a smokey-eye look.  At the beginning of my eyelid I am applying a white shimmery eyeshadow.  (For more details on how I did my eyeshadow check out my Tutorial) Lastly I take my Maybelline Lip Liner in Nude and line my lips and then fill them in with my Sephora Rouge Lipstick. There you have it, Katy Perry Met Gala inspired make-up look.  I know this isn't exactly the same thing, I played it down a little bit and added my own little twist but I think this look is really beautiful and totally wearable, please share your results or opinions on this look!

 Here is my the YouTube Tutorial on this look, Please Please Subscribe it only takes a second and follow me on here for updates on new Beauty Tips & Trends!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hcFOmzEXvM
Follow me on Twitter!https://twitter.com/grafvictoria




No comments:

Post a Comment