Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Sexy Date Night Makeup Tutorial!





First I started off by applying a primer to my entire face.  This is going to help your makeup stay in place and last longer!  Then I used my e.l.f conceal & highlighter and applied the concealer to my blemishes.  Tapping my fingers gently over the product to blend it in.

Then I took my Sephora 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation (check out my review on this product) and then used my Sephora 8HR Wear Mattifying Compact Foundation over my liquid foundation. Next I used my fan brush to contour my cheeks using my Sephora 101 Contour Palette.  I apply the product from the top of my ear down to the corner of my mouth, stopping about half-way down my cheek to help achieve a more natural finish.  Then I used a dark red blush above my cheekbones, and applied a highlighter to finish off the look. Moving on to the eyes, I first started by applying a light beige color all over my eyelids. Then I took a dark brown eyeshadow and applied it from the outer corner of my eye and worked it into the crease of my eye.  Above the brown eyeshadow I applied purple eyeshadow to add a little bit more definition to the look.


After applying my liquid eyeliner above my upper lashes and my mascara, I then took my gold glitter from the Revlon PhotoReady Lid, Line, Lash and applied it underneath my lower lashes.  To finish off this look completely I used my Maybelline Lip Liner in Nude, and my lipstick from Sephora!



If you want to see more detailed instructions on how to achieve this look go check out my video on YouTube.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4PdjGIZoKA Don't Forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get updates on new videos.  Follow me on here for updates on new Beauty Tips & Trends!  Thanks guys! - Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment