Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

"Outfit Of The Week"

This is the outfit that Kendall Jenner just recently wore on the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show Runway in Turkey this week.  This outfit is super cute and perfect for this time of year.  Of all the outfits that were worn I had to choose this one for my "Outfit Of The Week" because I am just IN LOVE with it.  Please share your opinions in the comment section down below, and let me know if this is something that you would wear!  So what I decided to do is every week find the latest trends and outfits from the runways and recreate them for under $100.00, if you follow my blog you know my saying is "You don't have to have a million bucks, to look & feel like a million bucks!".  So I did some researching and investigating and came up with my recreation of this sexy look!

Flat Front Textured Shorts - $15.90
So when I looked for the shorts, I paid attention to the details of the shorts Kendall is wearing.  They do not appear to be jean, but rather knit shorts with very minimal details.  I found these shorts from Forever 21 selling for only $15.90!  They are called Flat Front Textured Shorts.  They are absolutely adorable and can be worn in so many different ways!  They have a textured woven fabric, and a concealed side zipper.

Lace Bandeau - $9.90
The next piece to this outfit is the black bandeau that Kendall is wearing underneath the blazer.  I know not everyone feels comfortable wearing such a revealing & short shirt, so you can absolutely replace it with a black tube top to still achieve the same look!  When looking for a shirt to help recreate this outfit I did choose to stay with the same style shirt, and found this adorable and sexy bandeau from Wet Seal. It features a sheer floral lace body with scalloped trim, a long line design, and a comfy stretchy fit.

Collarless Open-Front Blazer - $27.90
The piece that I think really brings this whole outfit together is the white blazer.  The one that Kendall is wearing is very specific, it is not too long (it actually looks shorter than the average blazer) stopping right above her waist.  I had a hard time finding a blazer that was just like this one but definitely found multiple blazers that were similar.  I came across this blazer from Forever 21, although it is collarless, I thought it had very similar structure and tailoring. Its clean with very modern lines. Super-fine tailoring and lightly padded shoulders give it some structure. 

The final piece to this look (since Kendall had no accessories) are the nude pumps!  I just thought the choice of shoe for this outfit was absolutely perfect, but there are so many other types of shoes and colors that can really work.  Try adding a pop of color by choosing a more bold shoe, like red or pink!  I found this shoe at Payless Shoe Source.  This pump features a faux suede upper, pointed toe, padded insole, wrapped 5 1/2" heel on a 2" platform,   and a durable outsole.

Hype Platform Pump - $19.99

So there you have it ladies! I recreated this look for under $100 and you can do it too!  Remember to share your opinions with me in the comment box below and let me know if you have any outfits you want me to recreate for my next "Outfit Of The Week".  Remember to follow me on here so you never miss a post and to check out my YouTube Channel!  Thanks! - Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment